An Organization of Prepared Americans
On April 18, 1775, Boston silversmith Paul Revere became a legend in American history when he and several other patriots rode through the town and countryside warning local residents that, "The British are coming!" The intent of those British soldiers was to disarm the citizenry in an attempt to foil any possible armed insurrection.
Paul Revere Association Mission Statement:
The purpose of this Association is similar to that of Paul Revere; to prepare, in advance, a massive response on the part of like-minded, patriotic citizens who are committed to peacefully protesting any major violation of the rights of the citizens of the United States, or any major violation of the United States Constitution itself by the Federal government.
“These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.” - Thomas Paine
The Paul Revere Association is actively seeking new members. Membership is free. All we ask of our members is to commit to one or more of three reactions if the U.S. Government should ever exceed its proper bounds, as explained below:
Events Triggering Activation of Paul Revere Association Members:
1. A declaration of nationwide “Martial Law” in the United States.
2. Government instigated shutdown, temporary interruption of, or restricted usage of the internet.
3. Government instigated shutdown, temporary interruption of, or restricted usage of cell phone or landline telephone service.
4. Cancellation or postponement of national elections for any reason whatsoever.
5. Alteration of existing Presidential term limits absent an amendment to the United States Constitution as defined in the Constitution
6. Any form of national gun confiscation or mandatory “universal” registration absent an amendment to the United States Constitution as defined in said Constitution.
7. Any additional federal taxation on the purchase of firearms or ammunition.
Response by Paul Revere Association members to any of the seven (7) “trigger” events, above, shall be automatic, with no notification of the members necessary. If, however, the internet is operational, members will receive email notification of a “trigger” event having occurred.
Members may, at their discretion, choose any or all of the following three responses to a “trigger” event:
1. Mobilization of all Paul Revere Association members who are able, to personally travel to the White House in Washington, D.C. within 72 hours in order to peacefully, but strenuously, protest against any of the above listed “trigger” events. Our goal is to have one million protesters respond in person.
2. The activation of all Paul Revere Association members who are unable to personally travel to Washington, D.C. to flood the White House and the offices of all members of Congress with telephone calls (if phone service is operational), emails, Facebook messages and Tweets via Twitter (if the internet is operational) for the purpose of peacefully, but strenuously, protesting against any of the above listed “trigger” events.
3. Any Paul Revere Association members having access to short-wave radio (Ham) equipment will be activated for the purpose of notifying all other free nations of the “trigger” event(s) having occurred in the United States and requesting the diplomatic assistance of those nations on behalf of the citizens of this country. Ham radio operators can be especially critical resources when other lines of communication have been disrupted.
Membership Sign Up
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke
Membership in the Paul Revere Association is free. We will never “spam" our members or sell your information. A brief newsletter will be sent out every other month. Very rarely, in the event of unexpected expenses, we may send out a request to members for donations. Making a donation would, of course, be strictly voluntary and would not be tax deductible under the IRS code as we are not a non-profit organization.
No Paypal account is needed to donate.